Friday, February 1, 2013

Sweet Heart Bingo

 

IMG_2030

Hello again.  Another valentines card for you to enjoy.  All the card stock

used on this card is Georgia-Pacific and the Paper Studio.  The card base

is white and cut at 11 x 4 1/4 folded at 5 1/2.  The pink mat is at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

to cover the whole card front.  The next mat is white and at 5 1/4 x 4.  This

mat I ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dot folder.  I used a Studio G

ribbon on the embossed mat.  I used my ATG gun to adhere these two layers.

I stamped the bingo card with the Oct 31 st stamp from Cardz Tv Stamps on

a light pink card stock.  I taped out the stamp title before stamping and then

scanned it into my pc.  I used an edited program to add the cupid and then

printed that off.  I backed that with a brighter pink mat that measures 3 1/4 x

3 1/2.  I got the cupid of my clip art on my pc and printed it off on the brighter

pink cardstock at 2 1/2.  I fussy cut the cupid out and the used foam tape to add

dimension.  I used the Martha Stewart confetti hear punch for the bingo chips.

I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the hearts. The sentiment I printed of my pc

on font comic san ms at 24 points.  I trimmed it out at 1 3/4 x 3/4.

Hope you enjoy.  Would love to hear from one and all.  Please comment.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment