Saturday, February 9, 2013

True Love

Paper Playtime Challenge #3 Border Punches

IMG_2064

Hi!  I am back again with another entry for the Paper Play Time Challenge.  This is a standard size card cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 on Bazzil kraft cardstock.  This is a  portrait style card.  The first mat is a DSP that came from a pack from Sam’s Club cut at 4 x 5 1/4.  The second mat is a deep red Bazzil cardstock cut at 3 3/4 x 5.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The heart stamp came from the dollar bend at Michaels and I stamp is with Jenni Bowlin  Cough Syrup.  The smaller heart is a 3/4 Marvy punch out of DCWV Christmas & Winter Glitter Matstack.  The white birds are a Recollection embellishment from Michaels.  I use the Martha Stewart eyelet lace border punch on the deep red Bazzil cardstock and Georgia-Pacific white cardstock. I punched the border twice for a layered affect.  I use Perfect Pearls Mists Perfect Pearls to the front of the card.  Enjoy!  Come again.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment