Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beautiful Day

Paper Playtime Ch #4 Sentiment Stamps

IMG_2072

Hello,  It has been a few days since I have posted any new cards.  I have been spending some time with the family.  Today's card is for the Paper Playtime Ch # 4 sentiment stamps.  I made this card from my scrap bend of cardstock.  I thought this would be a good way to use what I had.  Sorry so I really don't remember where the papers are from.  What I did was to cut strips of paper at different sizes and cut the ends in different cuts.  I used a felt flower from pebbles and a couple of buttons from my stash.  The sentiment was a stamp and die cut from MFT Die-namics Framed Greetings.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I used Tim Holtz  tea dye distress ink to ink the edges of the sentiment.  Hope you all enjoy.  Thanks and Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation! I love the pretty flower and the font on the sentiment is lovely. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Sentiment challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete