Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cowboy Ben

Paper Playtime Challenge # 2.  Use some brown

IMG_2033

The base for this card is on Georgia-Pacific white card stock cut to be a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card.  The back ground papers came from Recollections The All Season Pad.  The cloud mat is cut at5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The grass was cut at 5 1/2 from the same card stock pad from the PDDU cartridge.  The small grass pieces was cut at 1 3/4 from the Create a Critter  cartridge.  The bear is from the Teddy Bear on Parade cut on brown recollection card stock at 3 1/4 " for all layers.  I cut that banner out of Recollections All the Seasons Pad.  I stamped on the banner with Studio G Alpha stamp set.  I printed the rest of the sentiment off my pc at 16 point Arial font.  The clouds was cut from the ZooBalloo cartridge at 1 3/4 ".  I used some Studio G gem to add some bling and foam tape to add dimension.  This is what I came up with for the Paper Playtime Challenge # 2.  Thanks for visiting I hope you enjoyed.  Please leave a comment and let me know how I’m doing.  Come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment