Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dr. Teddy

 

IMG_2044

Hello again.  This week has started off with me having a card making marathon.  This is the first of four cards that I have made with more on my list to do.  I made this card for my granddaughter that just had surgery.  I am hoping this will cheer her up.  I started this card out with a hot pink base cut to a standard size A2 card on Georgia- Pacific cardstock from Wal-Mart.  The zebra strip mat is a Recollections Signature pink glitter paper cut to 4 x 5 1/4.  The deep eggplant purple circle was punch out of colorbok cardstock with a 1 3/4 circle punch from Stampin Up.  The oval sentiment mat was out of that same eggplant purple and white Georgia-Pacific cardstock.  I used the large oval and scallop oval punches from Stampin Up for the sentiment.  I use the circut Teddy Bear Parade Lite  cartridge and cut him out at 2 1/2" for all layers.  I used the black Colorbok cardstock for the base of the bear and the hot pink Georgia-Pacific cardstock for the next layer.  I use the light pink Recollection cardstock for the next layer  and I used a green glitter paper from the Christmas and Winter Matstack form DCWV for his dr scrubs.  I had so much fun making this card.  It was a fast and easy card to put together.  I know Brooke will enjoy this card.   Hope you all enjoy, please leave a comment and let me know how I’m doing.  Would love to hear from one and all.  Bye for now.  Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment