Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tons of Love

Crafty Cardz Challenge #125 “Critter Cuties”

IMG_2070

Hello, Back again with another card for Crafty Cardz Challenge.  The base is a standard size A2 card on Georgia-Pacific white cardstock.  All other papers is from the Paper Studio Sweet Pea Mat stack.   I just love this paper.  I cut the plaid mat to cover the front of the base.   The striped mat is cut from Elegant Edges on page 38.  I used the oblong shift for this mat cut at 3.75.   The elephant is from Create a Critter on page 55 cut at 2.5.  I used the Martha Stewart heart confetti punch for the heart.  I used my ATG to adhere the mats to the card front.  I used Tombo Mono to adhere the elephant and all layers together along with using to adhere the hearts.  I put Glam Pink Stickles on all the hearts and Frosted Lace Stickles on the elephants ears and mouth.  When layering the elephant I use 1 layer of foam tape the ear to give dimension.  I then use 2 layers of foam tape to adhere the elephant to the card.  The sentiment is from  Mary CardzTV stamps Critter Captions.  I stamped the sentiment  using Memento tuxedo black ink.  I have really enjoyed all the challenges and hope to do more and meet other crafters. For those that have left comments I thank you.  I have enjoyed reading them very much.  Thanks so much.  Hugs! 

1 comment: