Thursday, January 31, 2013

CUPID’S ARROW

 IMG_2027

IMG_2028

Hello, I have another valentines card for you.  The base was cut out of Colorbok

black cardstock.  I use the cartridge Wild Card on page 67 black out feature cut

at 5 1/2.  I also cut the heart frame 4 times at 5 1/2 on Studio G valentine variety

pack and the Paper Studio pink pack.  I cut the arrows 4 times from the Paper Doll

Dress Up cartridge on page 60 accessories 2 at 3 1/2 using the black and red

card stock.  The love charm is from Studio G.  The sentiments that I used on

the outside and the inside banner I printed off my computer use font Arial at .16.

I also used the stamp set Happy Days from Cardztvstamps. I used my ATG and zig

two way glue to put it all together.  Hope you enjoy. Please leave comments would

love to hear from one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment