Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sending Love

BBTB2 Heart and/or Cupid Challenge

IMG_2065

Hello again, I am back with another valentine card for BBTB2 challenge. For this card I used Georgia-Pacific white cardstock cut at 4.25 x 5.5 for the base.  The rest of the papers for this project came from the Paper Studio Sweet Pea stack.  The hear mat was cut to 4.24 x 5.5.  The pink mat was cut from Elegant Edges cartridge at 4.25.  The large heart and all layers was cut at 3.5 from Four Legged Friends cartridge. On this mat I stamp the postcard and sentiment from the stamp set You’ve Got Mail from Lawn Fawn using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.    I also used versa mark and white embossing powder to stamp the postage stamp.  I did this on smaller pieces of paper  then cut them out and paper pieced them.  Next I used 1 thickness of foam tape to adhere the heart after embossing the i love you sentiment from a Studio G stamp set.  I use the Four Legged Friend cartridge to use the mouse and all of his layers at 1.5.  I also used foam tape to adhere him and the small heart. I used Tombo Mono liquid glue to adhere the mouse together and my ATG to adhere the heart and mat together.  With this card I tried to think outside of the normal valentine colors and used paper from a baby stack.  I really like the way it turned out.  Hope you enjoy please subscribe and leave a comment.  Thanks and hugs.

10 comments:

  1. I love your soft colors on your valentine card. I wouldn't have thought of using the four legged cartridge. That is a cute mouse. Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. Love the postcard element. Adorable mouse. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! This card is so adorable. Love the postcard look and that sweet little mouse! Wonderful layers and I love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2 this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I don't know if you are aware, but you have that horrid Word Verification on your comments. At BBTB2 we ask that you please turn off your WV for the sake of our team members who leave comments. This is easy to do when you go into settings on your blog. Thank you,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, Thank you for the information. I am so new to blogging that I was unaware that I had word verification on. Not even sure of what that is LOL. I want people to visit my blog and be able to leave comments without trouble. I have turned it off and thank you for your kind comment and help.
      Jamie

      Delete
  5. Such a cute card and I love the mouse and postcard.Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the postcard and that darling little mouse. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute Jamie. Love that cute little mouse and the postcard stamp is awesome! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just adorable Jamie! I love that cute little mouse and the postcard is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinkin cute....love that little mouse!!! Thanks for playing over at BBTB2

    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete