Monday, February 4, 2013

Gall0ping Heart

 

IMG_2036

Hello, I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and a great start to a new week.  The card I made for today is a standard A2 card on white Georgia- Pacific cardstock.   It was cut at 4 1/4 x 11 an scored at 5 1/2.   The cloud mat is from The All Seasons Pad cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The grass mat came from that same paper pad and cut at 1 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The stamp set is from an Inkadinkado Kids Quotes.  The sentiment I printed off my pc at 14 pts and AR Hermann font. The branch was cut at 1 1/2 out of zooballoo cartridge on brown and green Recollection cardstock.   The clouds was cut from that same cartridge on Georgia-pacific white cardstock at 1" and 3/4”.  The horse and tree was cut from at 3” from The Create a Critter cartridge on brown recollection card stock and a printed cardstock from Sam’s Club.  I used the Martha Stewart eyelet lace confetti punch to get the hearts on  devil red bazzill cardstock. I used the Martha Stewart red and white bakers twin to hang the hearts from the tree.  I used Glossy Assents on the hearts to give the card. some dimension.  Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment and let me know I am doing.  Love to read the comments.  Stop in and see me again.  Hug xoxo

1 comment: